The Reasoning Behind Organic Seasoning
Organic seasonings help our body to absorb better and maintain a good nutritional balance. Whether you are new to cooking or an expert chef, consider switching to organic seasonings.
As any foodie knows, seasoning makes all the difference when it comes to cooking up a tasty meal. Seasonings are a 'must-have' ingredient for just about every dish one can name. However, you will also hear that there are many health concerns surrounding its use.
In the many processed artificial seasonings available these days, you will find a high level of sodium glutamate compositions. When cooked under high temperatures, these turn into carcinogenic substances that affect human health in the long run and cause chronic damage to the body. Artificial flavouring and food colouring are also often added to make these artificial seasoning more appealing.
A healthier alternative
It's time to take a stand and go for healthier alternatives. Organic seasonings are natural options that offer a wide range of health benefits. Here are some suggestions to start you off on the organic route:
- Organic Japanese soy sauce is nutrient-rich and well known for its taste. It is created using a two-year fermentation process and is great for stir-frying, noodles, and more
- Organic miso, a common ingredient in soup and stews, contains anti-radiation properties.
- Organic blackstrap molasses contains high iron, calcium, and many essential minerals which help to energise your body and aid in child development.
- Blue agave nectar is a healthy type of sugar extract that belongs to the aloe vera family. Used in place of regular sugar or honey, it does not cause a sudden imbalance in blood sugar levels. It is also the best sweetener for diabetics.
- Live sea salt contains a variety of minerals and is a healthy substitute for the common table salt. Live sea salt also helps to control blood pressure.
- Organic sugar is a great alternative to the white sugar we are so used to. White sugar can make our bodies highly acidic, while organic sugars are more natural and maintains the natural vitamin and enzymes found in the sugar cane plant. It also tastes better than white processed sugar.
There are many, many more organic seasonings available out there which can work for just about any dish you can dream of.
As we age, our immune system declines. Organic seasonings help our body to absorb better and maintain a good nutritional balance. Whether you are new to cooking or an expert chef, consider switching to organic seasonings. In the short term, the food tastes better. In the long term, organic seasonings give you and your family a better quality of life!